Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello friends!  Sorry for such a long silence, but we've been on a rather extended vacation.  Since the end of May, I've hit the big city (NYC), the beach (Outer Banks) and the mountains (Asheville).  What a treat!  I'm not bragging, I'm really just thankful that I get some time off in the summer, and so I try to take full advantage of it!  Anyway, since we just returned from the mountains, I thought I would post on one of my favorite stores in Asheville....The Screen Door.  They have the most interesting and unique collection of incredible art and antiques!  I try to go at least once every time I'm home--but this week I actually found myself there THREE different times!  I know--I'm addicted.

So here are some pics (you all know that photography is not my gift!) that I took of my favorite booth!  I'm getting some inspiration for the future nursery-to-be...





I know it's not particularly babyish--it's just the over-all impression that I like--certain elements of the room.  So, what do you think?  Could these goodies lead to a nature-inspired nursery that's fun, rough and sophisticated all at the same time?

1 comment:

  1. Whatever comes together I am sure it will look amazing!! I like your style!

    ReplyDelete