Friday, August 21, 2009

Porch Envy

Ben and I have a cute little porch on the front of our house, but it is so small, and Columbia is so hot, that we really spend zero time out there. So, as I was browsing through this tour of homes on marthastewart.com, I was hit with a little porch envy. You can probably see why.

Our porch...



Dream porch...



Can't you just imagine spending all day here?



Here's another one.



And this little side porch is perfect for the buggy days since it's screened in.

Sigh...

4 comments:

  1. Yes, such a luxury to have a porch that big! Thx for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I have such a things for porches too. Someday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too live in a small cape with no front porch. Porch #1 would be okay with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your porch has soooo much potential! how i miss those southern porches. plants strategically placed make a big difference

    ReplyDelete