Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Blogosphere Made me Feel Better



When I saw this picture, I thought, "It must have been taken before everything happened! She looks way too happy and carefree." But it's true. Everything that happens does make us stronger if we let it. And today this made me feel a little bit better.

image via jolie marie

And something that made me feel a lot better were all the belly laughs I got while scrolling through and reading Mabel's House. It started with "Tyler Florence Nearly Made Me Barf." As I laughed out loud my husband had to come in to the office to see what I was laughing about. Then I came across this picture...



...and the belly laughed turned into a guffaw.

And by the time I got to "Sleeping With the Enemy" I had erupted into furious giggles so that I could hardly read the post out loud to Ben who was also giggling along with me.

Anyway, if you haven't read her blog, you should!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much sweet lady! I appreciate the compliments, glad I could make you laugh. :)
    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete