Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kid Stuff

Okay, this is my first attempt at posting designy type things. I've been obsessed with some fabulous design blogs I've been scouring as of late, which were the other part of my inspiration to start this wannabe blog. So my latest fascination is kid rooms because they are soooo fun! You can do all sorts of things with them that you can't really do in the rest of your house. (Maybe also because I've been designing our imaginary future child's room in my mind for the last few years since we've been on this long, unexpectedly difficult and currently still unfruitful journey toward parenthood.) Anyhoo, a few of the cute wall art possibilities I've seen...Any takers?







These Spot on Square cuties come in different colors and they have lots of other animals.
I just especially like Mr. Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment