Friday, July 24, 2009

Birthday Beauties



The day before my birthday started out just great. I received these lovely flowers--thanks Amanda Panda--then went shopping with my husband (this is a rare treat, I usually can't convince him to come along). And then some of my girlfriends took me out for the night. I made the comment not too long ago that I wish I could live in a musical. Don't you think life would be a lot more fun if everyone were spontaneously bursting forth into song and dance numbers?!! I do! So, they took me to see a Town Theater production of Beauty and the Beast. Then we had my favorite, strawberry shortcake! Thanks girls!

Now my family's coming into town tomorrow (I guess it's actually today since I'm writing this late at night), and we're going to the zoo. If I get any great shots of my sweet little nephew, I'll post tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! My dad took us to Beauty and the Beast a few years back and it was fabulous! I love Broadway shows! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad that you liked them! You definitely deserve a beautiful birthday!

    ReplyDelete