Friday, July 10, 2009

Michelle Obama likes them, and so should you.






Okay, even if you're not a fan of politics, the First Lady does have good taste when it comes to casual tableware. I came across these personalizable plates in Southern Living magazine. Then when I checked out their blog and website I saw just how many celebs like them too. Here are two big fans.


The Presidential Plates


This celeb mom is a huge fan (not that she's a beacon of fine taste or anything). She has quite a collection.







2 comments:

  1. Liza, First if all I love your name as one of my very most favorite people has the very same one (my sister).

    Also thanks for all of your comments. I got a chuckle out of the fact that your husband drives a Sprinter. I mean what are the odds that somebody who read that post would know what I was talking about.

    I love those plates you have posted...well anything monogrammed for that matter.

    Have a great week!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm embarrased to admit this but i have caught a few episodes of tori and dean - they have a reality show, of course. anyway, it kind of turned me around on tori spelling and i also like her taste - assuming she decorated her home.

    ReplyDelete